[AJD] Lawn Tractor

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Mon Oct 16 21:07:05 PDT 2006

Also, PLEASE bear in mind where these tractors fit in the total scheme of things.
They are not heavy duty lawn tractors but basically a light duty homeowner duty
mower. This is what Tom has been trying very nicely to point out :-).
These are not and never will be what the old 214's, 318's and such were.
Keep that in mind and all will go well.

At our dealership we have also had transmission "issues". I don't deal with them
normally as I live my life now entirely in the past, during the glory days of Deere!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Mon Oct 16 20:06 , TSmith1499 at aol.com sent: