[AT] OT computer problem

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Mon Oct 16 14:38:50 PDT 2006

Thanks to all who replied.  My 2000 does not have that feature.  In spite
of three E mails to support and an hour on the phone with someone in
China, I managed to get my program back to the way it was.  Just like an
old friend or comfortable chair. Life is once again good.

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA