[AT] LP engine problem query

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Oct 16 04:06:39 PDT 2006

There is an excess flow check in the valve.  If it has a solenoid at the
heat exchanger and it was empty, and you had a full or high pressured
tank as if it was hot, then when the solenoid valve actuated, there
would be a fast flow of pressure into the heat exchanger and the valve
would shut down.  It restricts flow in the case of a line break.  Just
close the valve tightly, then open slowly.  I have had this happen a lot....

Cecil