[AT] IHC questions

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Oct 15 18:57:20 PDT 2006

Lew, this thread really brought back memories.  Those same pins wore out
on the 1935 Studebaker President sedan that we drove all the way through
WWII.  Even back then the replacements were expensive.  Dad gave me the
old parts when he was done.  I cleaned them up and carried them in my
pocket as a good luck charm for a couple of years.  I was probably 8 or
9 years old at the time and it was the first time I had ever seen star
lockwashers.

Larry