[AT] Case LA LPG on Ebay

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Oct 15 17:21:56 PDT 2006

Grant,

You're right, if we include the crawlers manufactured during the war and the
wheel tractors manufactured before the war then the Case LA would not be up
at the top.  When I asked the question, however, I was trying to weed out
just those two categories but admittedly I didn't put the question out there
very clearly (I asked the question as "what was the biggest wheel farm
tractor, HP wise, that was produced during the war.").

Maybe another interesting way to ask the question might be something like
"What was the biggest tractor you had seen doing farm work by the time you
were say ten years old?"  For me, growing up in central Illinois, it would
be the Farmall M or the John Deere A (the red and green boys can fight it
out as to which was the bigger).  But for those of you who had seen a D8 you
win hands down!

Dudley