[AT] 4020's coming back?

Grant Brians gbrians at hollinet.com
Sun Oct 15 17:08:51 PDT 2006

Here in California, there are many new 70-110HP wheel tractors being sold.
My New Holland is a 95HP unit and is perfect for many of the field tasks I
use tractors for. I bought it new and now am using it a lot. The issue is
that not every type of farming has the same requirements. Vegetables have
different needs than pulling a 50 foot chisel plow in the plains or a no
till planter in the midwest. If I had the money I would probably buy another
tractor in the same general horsepower range new for my vegetables.
    I farm about 150 acres here....\
        Grant Brians
        Hollister, California