Ford Super County diesel tractor (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/14 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 15 07:02:21 PDT 2006

Wow, that is some kind of beast. I presume it has a Perkins diesel, as
many of the British diesel Fords/Fordsons of that era did. So engine
parts wouldn't be a (big) problem. That would probably make a fine snow
clearing machine, but otherwise I can't think of any good use for it
around here. The location is about 100 miles south of here, and I doubt
my trailer could handle the weight or the width. Otherwise, it would
certainly make an interesting "project" tractor.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he
thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into
an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)