[AT] Spencer????

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Sat Oct 14 23:16:08 PDT 2006

	Spencer was here for a great visit from about 9:00 AM until somewhere
around 2:00 PM today (Saturday). I exposed him to a lot of rust and a huge
amount of clutter then made sure he was reasonably well filled with Asian
food from a local Chinese buffet and pointed him toward Gene Dotson's
house...   ;-)
	I love such visits...

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net