[AT] 4020's coming back?

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Oct 15 00:14:06 PDT 2006

rasmith4 at juno.com wrote:
> I agree with Farmer.  It is hard to imagine what it would be like to
> know why your car didn't work and then to be able to fix  it yourself
> and know what you are doing.
>
> I really felt old the other day when I came across the dwell meter in
> the garage.  Wonder what I will ever use that for?  At least I can
> still use the timing light on my tracotrs.
>
> Richard
> Dragging his feet
> In Central NY

Richard, co-incidentally, I used my dwell meter this morning when the
old 71 Chev was running a bit rougher than usual on a cold start up.
Hooked up the dwell meter while it idles and showed about 26 degrees
which I figured was close enough . Decided the rough idle and hard
starting was due to the diesel fuel I had put in the tank last week and
no cause for immediate concern.

Ralph in Sask.