[AT] Some ads from the 10/14 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 14 16:08:01 PDT 2006

No, Carl, the newspaper comes out Saturday morning, but the paper waits
until about 5:00 PM on Saturday to post them on the Website. I suppose
that is to give the paid subscribers and news stand buyers first crack
at the "good stuff". I try to scan the listings for what I think is
interesting as soon as I come in from whatever I am doing outside and
send them out. But sometimes I don't get around to it until Sunday
morning. I send one copy each to the main ATIS list, the Farmall list,
and the Ford-Ferguson list. I am not on the JD list, so the JD guys have
to fend for themselves. The other ad I sent out this morning came to me
from Craigslist from Wayne Smith, who is a "lurker" on the ATIS list.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he
thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into
an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)