[AT] Some ads from the 10/14 Lancaster Farming

carl gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sat Oct 14 15:49:29 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Sloane" <mikesloane at verizon.net>

Mike-
Are you actually sending this list out 2 or 3 times a week?  I havn't
mentioned this before, but you have been doing this a long time and I think
you are trying too fool us all into thinking it is only once a week.  Or
maybe you send it every 4 or 5 days??  All I know is the interval between
Lancaster Farming Ads is a lot shorter than it was when I started on the
list --- gosh I don't remember when!

Thanks - and keep it up, just slow down the weeks -- will ya?
Carl Gogol
Manlius, NY
AC One Seventy diesel
(2) AC D-14, AC 914H