[AT] OT address book

H. L. Staples hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Oct 14 12:43:24 PDT 2006

Hi Steve and thanks for the information.  I have been using Incredimail for
my mail program.  The problem is that I couldn't open Incredimail.  When
this first happened I did a system restore to a time that I knew it was
working correctly.  Even tried a reinstall of the program and my system
would not let me do that. I had the program exe.in a folder.  finally went
to the Incredimail site and downloaded and installed anew, now all seems to
be fine it picked up all my contacts and folders. For the last few days I
have been using Outlook Express.

Thanks for all the replies.

H. L.