[Farmall] From Craigslist

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 14 04:40:34 PDT 2006

There is an image of the tractor at the URL, and he is only asking
$1800. I would buy it, but I have no way to haul something that big down
from Honesdale PA.

<http://scranton.craigslist.org/for/211730341.html>

Farmall W450 Tractor w/Bucket Loader, including chains, runs great
starts right up. Great for Snow, Firewood, Towing, Etc. Call 570-253-1999

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he
thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into
an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)