[AT] OT address book

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Fri Oct 13 19:26:18 PDT 2006

> Good afternoon to those that I communicate off the ATIS list.
>
> My address book has been screwed up.
>
> Would each of you please send me a short email so that I can get your
> address back.
>
> Thank you
>
> H. L. Staples
>
> For everyone on the list take a look at this site
>
>  http://usawakeup.org/

How did it get messed up?
How about trying a system restore to an earlier time and see if you can
get it back?

Here is a little trick for you to try out. First go into system restore
and create a restore point for this date. Then go in and restore your
computer back to an earlier time. Once you get it to a point where the
address book is OK make a copy of the address book and toss it on a
floppy/cd/memory stick (it isn't very big) You can export a copy using
the File/Export method in address book. Now with that good copy you can
now go into system restore and restore back to the point you created at
the start of this. Then once your up and running you can import the
address info back in using File/Import

Now that you have a good copy keep it someplace in case you need it
again. I make a backup of mine and keep it on a memory card.

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York