[AT] IHC questions

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 13 17:12:44 PDT 2006

Yep Walt

High priced parts "seem to like me."  Got a 420 John Deere; has Ross cam
& lever steering.  The way it works is there are 2 pins (special shaped,
hardened I assume) that ride in a worm gear.  Had both pins so worn
steering would lock up & I couldn't use one as a good pattern to try
turning new ones.  Probably bout an inch long; 1/2 inch diameter.  Over
50 bux EACH!!!!!!!!!

Lew