[AT] IHC questions - flu

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Fri Oct 13 05:08:52 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

Thanks Mike

I'll give that a shot (may be a few days tho as I'm "down hard" with the
flu or something; not moving around very well).

Lew

	Aaaaaaggggghhhhh!!!!   I'm going to go get a surgical mask and rubber
gloves before I read any more of this thread...;-)

	Forget that starving nonsense some recommend. My policy is Feed a fever...
Feed a cold... Feed a cut... Feed a broken bone... Feed a hangnail... It is
known that alcohol kills germs. Take in enough alcohol and the flu will be
over (when you eventually wake up)...   ;-)    Of course when you do wake up
you may feel worse than the flu for a day.:)

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net