[AT] Off topic, Jiffy Lube.

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Thu Oct 12 16:45:57 PDT 2006

When I was working for the State of MD at the DNR, we had a woman pull
up in a nice looking Buick Century.  However it was running very
poorly.  She told us that she had just taken it to Jiffy Lube and had it
serviced.  Needless to say, oil was up to the top of the stick and, when
a real mechanic drained the oil, they filled a 5 gallon bucket plus from
a V6 engine....

Ed