[AT] IHC questions

Snelling, Wayne K wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Thu Oct 12 15:40:08 PDT 2006

Lew: I don't have a distributor but could you give me an idea as to
length and size or picture beside a ruler of the good one? I have some
jars of gov/dist springs and might be able to match. Tere are MM and IHC
in the lot. I put these up several years ago but think I put id and
location in a spreadsheet to be able to find in years to come---maybe.
Let me know if I can help.
I'll not be back on the 'puter until next week.
Have a good one!

Wayne Snelling
Assistant Professor
Computer Information Systems