[AT] Re: hornets

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Wed Oct 11 16:49:43 PDT 2006

Yep! John fry them. When I was about 9 or so a buddy of mine and I were
walking down the neighbors farm lane toward where my house is and we
spyed a hugh Hornets nest about 18 inches off the ground in low bush,
well we could not resist the temptation so we each got ahold of a 2 foot
square piece of 1 inch thick flagstone and carried it over and dropped
it on that nest, well we didn't get maybe ten feet running and they were
all over us. I still remember he and I sitting in a ditch bawlng and
rubbing mud on each others necks and backs. We each had a bunch of
stings and they hurt like H*!!. Ed