[AT] 4020's coming back?

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Wed Oct 11 10:47:13 PDT 2006

Going from memory, the only farm machine I remember having a second run was
the Allis round baler. They said that due to demand they were going to
start producing them again; this was years ago, not now. However, the model
they made was not the last one, but the second to last. I guess the last
one would wrap the bales on the go without stopping. But, from what I
understand, they were a heap of trouble, so Allis decided to build the
previous model which was tried and true. With this model, when the bale was
done, you had to stop to let it wrap and eject the bale before you could
proceed.
Greg Hass
Michigan