[AT] 4020's coming back?

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Oct 11 09:51:56 PDT 2006

	I have a good 4020... What I want is to buy a new model A ford.  They
couldn't reproduce either one though. Some fool would just "have" to make a
few changes and would screw it up. Of course the model A could never get
past the EPA as is and by the time they got it to where it would it would
have 10,000 more components and a computer equipped team of top mechanics
would need a week to change a spark plug...

	You can't go back... All you can do is drag your feet.   :)

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net