Test (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/7 Lancaster Farming

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Oct 11 05:42:18 PDT 2006

Mike,

Don't do like some guys I heard about.  They were hunting in cold weather
and came on a big hornets nest hanging in a tree.  No hornets were comming
out of it so they figured it was empty and took it back to their nice warm
hunting cabin where the hornets warmed up and got their revenge.  As long as
you don't have a warm shop for your loader you should be ok.  LOL.

Charlie