Test (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/7 Lancaster Farming

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 10 20:53:06 PDT 2006

Guys some of your ideas seem very dangerous to me and on the farm I'll tell
you what we did and no one ever got hurt. We used a big shop vac and put a
hose extension on it. We would stand back and push the hose as close as we
could get to the nest and we always used two hundred feet of extension cord
on the shop vac, and then we would turn on the on switch and go to the
electric plug in and plug her in and let the vac just suck up the yellow
jackets. Once we were sure that there were no more jackets flying around one
person would go to the end of the hose and wait for the vac to be shut off
and then cap it and then slowly shoot wasp spray down the tube and wait a
few hours and the problem is gone.