Test (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/7 Lancaster Farming

Ed Stewart edstewart1 at verizon.net
Tue Oct 10 15:44:39 PDT 2006

Hi Mike aren't those yellow jackets contemptible little critters, I was
working on a tractor this summer all of a sudden my lower leg seemed of
fire, sure enough I was standing by a hole in the ground and they were
everywhere. Was checkin out an old dozer in a shale pit the other day
and there had to be a dozen nests on it, they were everywhere..Ed