Test (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/7 Lancaster Farming

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Tue Oct 10 17:29:47 PDT 2006

Mike

Hit them with some starting fluid.  It will put many to sleep, and toast 'em
real good when you follow up the spray with a match.

The survivors generally relocate to another tractor, but overall, it's still
effective.  For some reason, they like tool boxes.  The above process is
also a good test for tool box hinges.

John Parks
Boise, ID