[AT] fuel stabilizers

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 10 15:39:07 PDT 2006

No but A fella stopped by here the other day and give mo a bottle of,
CRC  Fuel Stabilizer
Says 8 oz treats 40 galon, and will keep stored gas Fresh for 1 year.
1 oz for 5 gal.  Well im going to try it since its here and the fella I
trust very well.
www.crcindustries.com
Is on the bottle, but like I said i no nothing about it and never tried it
so ?
ironman