[AT] fuel stabilizers

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Oct 10 14:36:24 PDT 2006

Tecumseh has (or had) a product on the market that is pre-measured
crystals in a plastic pouch.  I don't know exactly what's in it, but it
seems to work.  I don't like using it though because I felt like I was
adding sugar to the gas.  =8-0  As a matter of fact, the product looks
for all the world like a sugar package for coffee.  Briggs & Stratton
also has a liquid additive in plastic pouches.  Stabil is the only one I
know of that is available in larger packaging so you can treat large
volumes.

Larry