[AT] Charlie's test.

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Oct 10 10:14:03 PDT 2006

-----Original Message-----

test.  nothing from the list for 2 days

	Came in here OK  Charlie...

	I have just been busy trying to get stuff done while the weather is still
decent. This #$%& move to the other house has been overwhelming and seems
like we will never get it all done. It isn't the moving as such, it is the
fact that this house is/was completely full to the rafters and except for
some furniture it is almost all stuff that has to be carefully gone through
and sorted out. Mom had filled every room to the point that there were just
narrow paths. Some rooms didn't even have paths. She had tried to sort some
stuff out after her Alzheimer's had advanced and that stuff was just a
jumble. This is a 5,000 square foot house and the other is a 2,500 square
foot house. We just keep shuffling stuff back and forth between the houses
and sorting and throwing the trash away. Good thing they are only around 300
feet apart. Some of the stuff in the smaller house (from this house) goes to
my sister in FL "if" she ever gets up here to get it... Some will go to an
antique auction, some will go to a regular auction and some will go to the
salvation army. We have already removed what would amount to 6 full pickup
loads of stuff that was just trash and junk and we have not done anything
with the attic or basement yet. Maybe by Christmas...
Son Scott and I have been working on the house he rents from us down the
road this week. Ladder climbing is getting harder these days. I'm not sure
who turned the "gravity control" up so high but I'm sure it didn't use to
pull that hard.   :)
Not much antique tractor stuff or shop stuff happening yet but it will be
soon... I now get to spend most of the winter in the shop. I have been out
oiling some stuff down getting it ready to work on later.

--
"farmer"

The brave may not live forever but the easily frightened may never live at
all.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net