Test (was Re: [AT] Some ads from the 10/7 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Oct 10 09:52:14 PDT 2006

I guess I hadn't noticed the absence of messages. I have been finishing
up the last of the grass cutting, as we have been having some really
nice Fall weather here in NJ. I also made a list of tractor projects for
the winter. My current project is to fix up the IH 2001 loader so I can
mount it on my Farmall 560. What is holding me up is that the yellow
jackets think that the loader is their own personal property and don't
like me messing with it. After the first hard frost, I will claim it as
my own and finish cutting off the brackets that the PO welded on.

Then there is the Big Six loader that I want to restore and mount on my
Farmall Super M, but that too needs some frost to make access possible...
<http://public.fotki.com/mikesloane/tractor_loaders/>

Mike

charlie hill wrote:
> test.  nothing from the list for 2 days
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dudley Rupert" <drupert at premier1.net>

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he
thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into
an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)