[AT] ANY ATIS members in South Carolina or North Carolina

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 20:45:58 PDT 2006

I bought an RX3 station wagon back in early 70's  it was quite the
automobile.  One day while traveling back from Sacto to  Stockton this elderly guy in an
older Chey Pickup tried to pass me at around 65  I open it up and he topped
out at around 100 I then took it up to 120 just to  show him what it could do.
Funny thing is it still had a lot of throttle left.
Smoothest running car I ever owned you had to watch the tack to be sure if
the engine was running.

Walt