[AT] Cub Cadet 129

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 7 09:55:47 PDT 2006

I was reminded that good place for Cub Cadet on-line manuals is:

<http://ihregistry.com/manuals/op.php>

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he
thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into
an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)