[AT] ANY ATIS members in South Carolina or North Carolina

metz-h.b at mindspring.com metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 5 15:22:03 PDT 2006

The Ardem/Asheville show always has many good "rusty iron" vendors.  The show is at Western NC fairgrounds, across the road from airport.  I always enjoy this show. The weather can change quite readily, so bring along an extra jacket, etc.  I normally get there real early Friday morning, and leave about sundown.   Hope to see several ATIS guys at this show.
Contact person is Robert Goode, 826-891-3223.
My computer is down, so slip into the Library occasionally.
Herb