[Farmall] restoration questions

Bobby Guilbeau bguilbea at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 5 16:21:18 PDT 2006

I understand completely James,

Chances are the tractor will never truly work again.  It was my fathers,
bought brand new of course and has been in the family ever since.  None of
us kids (the youngest is 48) will ever use it as a working tractor.  Who
knows maybe when I retire in another 20 years I may want to, but not now.

Will probably just ride around on it and reflect back on the days when we
had no choice but to be on the thing.

I just don't want to screw anything up after taking the time to get all the
rust off of it.

Bobby Guilbeau