[AT] ANY ATIS members in South Carolina or North Carolina

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Oct 5 08:49:47 PDT 2006

>>Here is the schedule for the Western NC AG Center (Arden).
>>http://www.ncagr.com/markets/facilit/agcenter/western/wnccal.htm
>>
>>Looks like the tractor and engine show is on the 27-29th with
>>the pull on
>>the 29th.  That is a show I've always wanted to take in but
>>I have to go to Savannah next week and Hagerstown on the
>>19-22nd so I guess
>>I'll be pretty well traveled out by the 27th.
>>
>>Charlie

I've heard good things about the Arden show. It's only a few mins west
of spartanburg on I-26 but it’s a show I have never been able to make.
This year is no exception- we'll be in florida that weekend.

Warren