[AT] ANY ATIS members in South Carolina or North Carolina

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Oct 4 21:03:01 PDT 2006

There is a nice tractor show near Arden/Fletcher NC toward the end of the
month(28-29 this year I am guessing).  If you get held over one more week,
that is nice show I understand.   I am only about 3 hours from Spartanburg,
but will be out of town every weekend through the 23rd.   Maybe we can get
a group together at the Fletcher/Arden show that should be that weekend of
the 28th ?

Anyone have detailed information on that show (Arden is near Asheville)
that is held in late October???

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!