[AT] ANY ATIS members in South Carolina or North Carolina

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Wed Oct 4 14:03:54 PDT 2006

Ed,

I live in Spartanburg. I've been quiet on this list the past couple
years because I have been neglecting my tractors but I still lurk. I
actually live outside of Spartanburg in the vicinity of Pauline.

Email me off-list and we'll figure out somewhere to get together (the
Nuway sounds like a great place)

Kings Mountain is very close, too- maybe 30 minutes straight up I-85.

Warren Smith