[AT] ANY ATIS members in South Carolina or North Carolina

Edward Tabor edward.tabor at zoominternet.net
Wed Oct 4 11:09:04 PDT 2006

Charlie,

What town in NC do you live in?  Might like to drop by for a few minutes
on my way home, if it's not too far out of the way.

I'm a case manager for workers comp and the SC nurse for our company
quit about 3 months ago and they have had no body on these files.  They
tell me I get to go home (the second time), Nov 3, but I won't hold my
breath as the offers they extended to 3 potentials were turned down.

Ed