[Farmall] Farmall H rear tire mounting process.

DANNY MC FEE danmcfee at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 3 16:01:30 PDT 2006

Mike
 Are you sure that you do not touch or move any other wires. I have found that no matter what else I think the problem is the best thing to do is check the battery connections and grounds. I had the same kind of thing and finally bought a new battery to starter cable. My H does some flakey things if there is any resistance in the power / ground lines.
Regards
Dan