[AJD] John D 855 tractoreer

chester win deadeyedk at go.com
Mon Oct 2 15:16:54 PDT 2006

I am not familiar with your specific machine, so this is a wild shot in
the dark.  When you say magnet switch I envision an electrical circuit
which controls an electromagnet.  Does this circuit have a fuse?? If
so, make sure the fuse is not blown. Otherwise, test to see if there is
current to and from the switch and beyond to the magnet..

Good Luck,
Charlie