[AT] Kohler Question

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 14:58:37 PDT 2006

Option 1

If the engine will not be used, drain it at the lowest point so the drain is
pretty complete.  May be necessary to pull one end of the lower hose.  Leave
it drained until you are ready to work on it.  For many years we never used
anti freeze in our tractors.  Drained them before freeze and refilled if
they had to be used.  Drained again when finished.

Option 2

Drain 1/2 of the coolant.  Refill with antifreeze.  Shake the engine like a
can of paint for five minutes.

Did I really say that????????/

Charlie V. in WNY