[AT] Kohler Question

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Mon Oct 2 04:51:09 PDT 2006

Thinking out loud.... Can you drain it? Why not drain it, and pore in the anti freeze. Or, could you point a space heater on the bottom of the radiator pointing at the radiator away from the engine, make sure the thermostat is out and it should thermosiphon and circulate the antifreeze througout... You will know you have succeeded if the block gets warm....

From: Richard Fink Sr <nancydick at pennswoods.net>