[AT] OT: Parts discount offer for folks who DIY repairs on there cars.

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Sun Oct 1 16:53:30 PDT 2006

Anyone need some parts for their vehicles?
This outfit has a lot of the "dealer only" type parts as well as the
typical parts store inventory. Fast shipping and you get top of the line
stuff as well. Prices are hard to beat and they beat the crap out of a
dealers pricing. I have done business with them and they treated me GREAT.

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our
appreciation, we have a special discount for you.

Your discount code is:

   508123465357

Here's how to use it:

   * In our Java Catalog, enter your code in the "How did you hear about
us" line of the shopping cart.
   * In our non-Java Catalog, enter your code in the "Discount Code"
field of the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount."

**NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount"
in front of their code and do not get the discount.  Please enter ONLY
the discount code, no other words or numbers.**

The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit
on order size or the number of orders.  Use the code for your next
order, and share the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at
the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

This discount code expires on November 28, 2006; so don't wait!

--
Steve W.