[AT] Where are the machinists?

Lew Best bee_keeper at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 1 17:24:07 PDT 2006

I use it only for dialup when traveling; have wireless broadband here at
home.  I however DO use the earthlink email system but hafta set the
outgoing server as the broadband server in outlook to be able to send
email.  Had earthlink dialup after losing bb when I moved outside the
city limits; tried one wireless broadband (and changed my email addy to
everyone) & it turned out totally unreliable so went back to the
earthlink email addy (I keep earthlink as I travel quite a bit & need
dialup for the laptop sometimes) but when the new wireless bb came
available I didn't wanna bother changing email addys again in case it
didn't work out.  It's great tho.

Lew