[AT] Where are the machinists? was now???

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Oct 1 15:22:51 PDT 2006

Sprint has recently gotten out of the hard wired phone business and gone
into partnership with one of the wireless providers (verison, nextel,
????????  I can't remember which one).  Supposedly they are going to build a
cell phone system with wireless internet capability.  We'll see how it works
out.

Charlie