[AT] Is anyone getting this message

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Oct 1 12:59:53 PDT 2006

There's usually a box in the message manager that gives you the option
of verifying receipt instead of requesting a reply.  If I'm concerned
about whether or not an email message got to the right place, I usually
use that option.  It all depends on whether or not I'm anxious about the
message having been opened as opposed to having been received.  Remember
when people used to be so anxious about whether or not their email was
working that they would send the same message two or three times within
just a few seconds?

Larry