[AT] Is anyone getting this message

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Oct 1 12:20:55 PDT 2006

Thanks to everyone who answered my post.  I use atlinkwifi for my
braidband connection and kept copper.net for my internet service.
atlink changed some stuff so that I could only e-mail under their
service and not under copper.net.  They did this while I was traveling.
So when I got back everything was screwed  up. I first noticed it when I
could not get into my paypal account.  I still can't get into that
account, but my e-mail was not working either.  I get messages  under my
copper.net service, but must send them out u nder the atlinkwifi.com
address.   I finally got that working this morning, but I think I have
to include my atlink address in the paypal account to get paypal to
recognize where I am sending from....  The tech support with atlink is
not understandable, and I finally got an english speaking person from
paypal, and they just put me off.  I finally had to figure it out myself.

Just took a break myself, trying to get my e-mail lists working again.

Cecil