[AT] Is anyone getting this message

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 1 06:41:25 PDT 2006

I too have been having problems with my messages. The most annoying is
that I don't get back any of the messages I send to ATIS lists, so I
don't know if they have been received.

Mike

Cecil Bearden wrote:
> Is anyone receiving my posts?  I have had a lot of problems with my
> e-mail service lately.  I think I got it fixed...
>
> Cecil in Okla

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition
of this is the beginning of wisdom.
-Theodore Rubin, psychiatrist and writer (1923- )