[AT] firewood

Larry D Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Nov 30 20:52:01 PST 2006

Right, Mark  Theoretically, it hasn't hit my property yet, but I've still
lost all the ash trees to some sort of borer that eats the area under the
bark and girdles the tree.  They die within a couple of weeks after having
been infested.  The whole state of Indiana is now quarantined.  Ash cannot
be shipped out of state as of this week.

Larry