[Farmall] Oldest Experimental Farmall Coming Up For Sale

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 23 04:38:33 PST 2006

I loaned out my 150 yrs of IHC book so I don't have it for reference so I am
going by memory. Didn't the first batch of regulars, 20 something of them,
get sent to test markets---some of which were in Texas? All of which were
supposed to have been recalled/replaced with 24 models? I am assuming this
tractor was one of those.

I remember the article that someone published many years ago in a magazine
about building a replica of one of these. Can't remember the magazine
though.

OK, lets say 2 of these do exist. wonder how high this thing will go on the
auction block? If it were green......

John Hall