[AT] firewood

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Nov 30 20:23:01 PST 2006

And here in Ohio there are stiff fines for moving ash. People not knowing
that the emerald ash borer is in the tree hauls it off and infects another
county. They are cutting down every ash tree in an area where infected ones
are found. Free firewood really can cost you and everyone else in the long
run.
Rob